Skip to main content
- 17.5m passengers per annum
- UK’s 4th and London’s 3rd largest airport
- Extensive network with 150+ destinations
- Affluent catchment with great surface access from central London and the South East of England
- Largest number of connections to Europe in the world
- Potential capacity of 35 million passengers per annum.
Our Transport Access
- Fast and frequent trains run directly between the airport and London Liverpool Street Station (in the City of London). Interchanges to the London Underground are at Tottenham, Hale (Victoria Line) or Liverpool Street Station (Central, Circle and Metropolitan lines). Other long-distance train services link the airport with Cambridgeshire and the Midlands.
- Excellent access by road - 48 kilometres to the North East of London and only 24 kilometres from London’s orbital motorway (M25).
- The 3,048 metre runway is surfaced with grooved asphalt and cambered, which allows water to drain rapidly, maintaining good braking action by preventing water from building up on the surface. Navigational aids: 04/22 CAT III
- Aircraft stands:stands are available for all current and planned aircraft types. North Apron stands are available for business aviation aircraft.
- Rescue & fire fighting services: RFF CAT 7. CAT 8, 9 & 10 on request.